Thursday, May 5, 2011

Notice

Folks, I just want to tell you that I'm traveling back to Michigan Saturday and the disruption might interfere with posting so often as I have been.

Doubtless this will displease some of you just as much as it does me [frankly these little adventures are keeping me going in the midst of the wear-&-tear of caring for Mom.] But it's for two good causes: it will refresh me for the higher duty, and it will give me some time to work on ordering the SITU files {John Reed is coming for a full day, and my local buddies will probably help a couple more --- we'll slowly get there}. And later I'll be able to get back to more anomalistics here.

But who knows exactly when???

1 comment:

  1. God bless you, Professor...and thank you sincerely! :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive